this blogger writes: ❛The irony in the title of this blog, “idiot’s soliloquy” will doubtless fly over the heads of America’s illiterate haters of “Liberalism” – see: America’s little Frankenstein monsters – for the writer of “idiot’s soliloquy” is clearly NO IDIOT!
The word “Liberal” is utterly, utterly misunderstood by most Americans, even though the Founding Fathers wrote a Constitution that is a classic Liberal document.
You need only study up on John Locke, ‘The Father of Liberalism’ to understand the liberal vision of The Founding Fathers.
blogger ‘An idiot’s Soliloquy’ writes…”that the GOP has spent so many years trying to demonize even the word ‘liberal’. Read any of the ocean of GOP (or so-called ‘conservative’) blogs and outlets, and you’ll find out that being liberal means: You Hate America You Hate the Military (even if you served honorably in it) You Hate Small and Big Businesses – except for the oxymoronic ‘fact’ that you secretly pander to them You Hate God, Christ – anything but Atheism and ‘Allah’ (but, g … Read More“
Top Posts & Pages
- Sen. Ted Cruz Of Texas Renounces Canadian Citizenship
- The dividing line between U.S. and Canada: pot legalization on federal table. Trudeau Liberals’ Marijuana Stance Is High-Risk, High-Reward
- Bush’s Third Close Call:Desmond Tutu calls for Bush, Blair to face war crimes charges at the Hague.
- CANADA A NO-GO ZONE for BUSH and CHENEY : THREE STRIKES, They’re Out! Out! Out!……Cheney’s afraid!
- Canada’s ‘Three Monkeys’ Attorney General’s Office on Bush’s War Crimes: “Not appropriate” to pursue confessed Torturer. “See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil.” Lawyer TALKS BACK!