Home > Uncategorized > Video: How to scare the shit out of America : Neo Cons Rise to power in America | Polidics.com
Video: How to scare the shit out of America : Neo Cons Rise to power in America | Polidics.com
How to scare the shit out of America and make them do anything
[Click to watch frightening video] → History of Neo Cons Rise to power in America | Polidics.com.
- NeoCon Personal Attack on Chuck Hagel (veteranstoday.com)
Top Posts & Pages
- Sen. Ted Cruz Of Texas Renounces Canadian Citizenship
- The dividing line between U.S. and Canada: pot legalization on federal table. Trudeau Liberals’ Marijuana Stance Is High-Risk, High-Reward
- Bush’s Third Close Call:Desmond Tutu calls for Bush, Blair to face war crimes charges at the Hague.
- CANADA A NO-GO ZONE for BUSH and CHENEY : THREE STRIKES, They’re Out! Out! Out!……Cheney’s afraid!
- Canada’s ‘Three Monkeys’ Attorney General’s Office on Bush’s War Crimes: “Not appropriate” to pursue confessed Torturer. “See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil.” Lawyer TALKS BACK!
6/11 6/11 tragedy 2012 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS America American barbarism American constitution American politics American society American terrorism Amnesty International anti-liberals arrest Bush arrest cheney assassination illegal atom bomb atomic bomb Barack Obama Bill Clinton bin laden conspiracy blood lust broken america Bush Canada catharasis celebrate bin ladens' death Cheney CIA Congress cowering american media Dianne Watts Dick Cheney former marine reflects Founding Fathers frankenstein on the internet Geneva Conventions George W. Bush GOP EMBARRASSMENT hiroshima hoax death photo I am become death illegal act of assassination John Locke Laden Liberalism Liberals lynch mob moral imagination murder of bin Laden illegal muslims neighbours neo-cons only in America Osama bin Laden Palin proof of death Republicans rogue state Sarah Palin SARAH PALIN MOVIE scare america stupid terrorist state the Tyee.ca The undefeated reviews Three Strikes tragedy America 6/11 Two Top Tortureres un-reality Undefeated uneducated youth United States Vancouver War crime war on terror White House